Find viscose knit fabrics for you – filter by purpose
Viscose from a Polish producer at attractive prices
High-quality, Polish viscose, perfect for the production of sophisticated clothing? It doesn’t have to be expensive – check out Kilian’s offer.
Elegant and practical viscose from the producer
Both clothing producers and buyers like the versatile viscose. Its properties make it very pleasant to use.
- Viscose knit fabrics are made of cellulose – plant fibres. As a result, they are light, skin-friendly and don’t cause allergies.
- Viscose perfectly absorbs moisture and is airy – therefore it’s ideal for the production of summer clothes.
Viscose – a material with many applications
Thanks to the use of many types of yarn, viscose knit fabrics can have different properties, therefore it’s suitable for the production of:
- dresses and skirts – both casual, cocktail and evening,
- blouses, tops, bodysuits, shirts of various textures and thicknesses,
- delicate, light outer garments – sweaters, cardigans,
- clothing and home accessories.
Viscose knit fabrics – properties matched to the application
Viscose knit fabrics – properties depending on the processing method the viscose yarn, fabrics with different properties is obtained. That’s why viscose is so widely used in the clothing industry. Our offer includes, among others:
- smooth viscose – wide selection of colours, with the possibility of producing any colour,
- thin viscose knit fabrics with the so-called ‘cold grip’ made of OE (open-end) yarn – perfect for spring and summer clothing,
- thicker classic viscose – perfect for cardigans, skirts and dresses,
The minimum order for Kilian viscose fabrics is one bale. You can order any colour, you wish – in such case the production minimum is 3.
The order fulfillment time will depend on the availability of the fabrics and the size of the order. If it’s currently in stock, you can get it immediately. We produce knit fabrics in our own machine park, so we are able to prepare any order in a short time.
If you’re interested in receiving samples – please contact us. We’ll be happy to provide you with free samples along with the price list. It’s also possible to obtain samplers containing approx. 1-2 m of selected fabrics – for a fee. Show us your expectations and we’ll be happy to send you recommended fabrics from our offer.
Kilian offers 3 main delivery methods. Orders in Poland are mostly delivered by DPD courier (shipping cost is on the customer’s side). Customers from Łódź and the neighbourhood receive their orders without other companies involved – we deliver them via our own transport, according to individual arrangements. The delivery of larger orders is carried out on the basis of external transport (EXW) – to be arranged by the customer. Kilian can help you choose the right company.